A tool to facilitate interactive dialogues and support your virtual trainings, workshops and conferences.
Big organizations can’t be managed without intense interaction. But sometimes, due to circumstances related to health care issues, cost cuttings or simply to run your environmental agenda, going virtual is the better option. But, what tool can you use to facilitate interactive dialogues with big groups of people? DOWNLOAD THE INFOGRAPHIC
Of course, this is a virtual social interaction, not physical. But, does that mean your collaboration efforts are lessened? Not necessarily. Your teams can collaborate even more effectively, given you have the right tools at hand.
Let’s think beyond your standard videoconferencing tool. The relevant answer today for groups of 10 and more are well moderated interactive dialogues, offering everyone the chance to make his/her voice heard. a tool that ensures an Active and engaging experience of idea confrontation. Everyone can “speak” and “be listened to”.
What we offer: An efficient and engaging e-dialogue platform, that can easily be used alongside a videoconferencing tool for business solutions for up to 1000 participants.
Letting participants write, evaluate and create a list of best ideas, in real time!
What is so special?
- It works from any location: Participants only need a device like PC/Laptop/Tablet and a stable internet connection.
- Allows participation and organized interactions with up to 1000 participants in real-time.
- It identifies the best feedback, ranked by participants.
- You can get supported by a team of seasoned experts running online-dialogues based on several set-ups and applications in up to 15 languages worldwide.
“I have been looking for a long time for a collaborative solution which would enable me to collect ideas and feedback from a group of managers based around the world in a short timeframe – such an hour. My individual experience is that usual conference call tools do not meet these conditions. I have just experienced Synthetron and I find that it is very efficient tool to satisfy these needs!”
– Herve Coureil, top manager
Schneider Electric S.A., Paris
CONTACT US for a direct follow up.