Our case studies
Case: involving >1000 customers in co-creation
How an Italian multi-partner loyalty program involved its customers in co-creating new initiatives with the biggest ever virtual focus group."Synthetron has proved to be extremely effective in listening to our customers and in getting feedback and new ideas from them. I would have never imagined collecting so many insights in real time, directly from our customers in just 60 minutes!" -- Head of Marketing & CRM
SituationThe Marketing team of an Italian multi-partner loyalty Program with > 10 million consumers and 80+ partners wanted to identify new insights for new initiatives and to improve the user experience. They were looking for a way to actively involve their customers in this.
ApproachThe team learned about Synthetron online dialogues and decided to use this innovative form of virtual focus group to actively involve their customers, listen to the ideas and suggestions and co-create with them new initiatives.The Synthetron Italy team organized one session with 1300 customers - the biggest (virtual) focus group ever! - and carried out an in-depth analysis of the results.
- The discussion enabled the Marketing team to validate quantitatively some of the actions already in their pipeline and to identify other new initiatives to put in place.
- The discussion also confirmed the relationship and the expectations clients have towards the Program – not just from a rationale / features point of view, but also from a more insightful perspective.
- And, last but not least, consumers really appreciated the Program's willingness to listen to their thoughts:
- "I appreciated the possibility of giving advice to improve the program."
- "I enjoyed to be able to express my ideas and see what others think about it."
- "I like being an important part of business decisions."
Case: aligning top managers on change program
How a Multinational aligned the 100 top managers on a strategic change program leveraging Synthetron online dialogues.
SituationThe leadership of a multinational decided to investigate the alignment of its top 100 managers with the strategic change program launched 4 months earlier via a cascading communication process.
ApproachAll 100 managers were invited to join a one hour online, anonymous Synthetron online meeting to respond, discuss and validate their views.
- How urgent was the change program?
- How far had the change program been adopted, and translated into action?
- What were the bottlenecks?
ResultsThe outcome was richer and clearer than any classical interview round and generated new and actionable insights.
Case: addressing disappointing HR survey results
How a multinational organization used Synthetron's crowdsourcing method to address disappointing HR survey results.