JOIN OUR NEXT THINK TANK ON FEBRUARY 27th: Engaging in the Circular Economy within organisations
How to adapt as an organisation to the concept of “Circular Economy”?
Purpose, stories, values and strategies help to define the focus of everything that we do. Many of us understand already that long term sustainability as a strategic goal is based on reflecting and taking action on the impact of the footprint we leave on our environment – business-wise and as individuals. This footprint can be financial, moral or ecological.
Nowadays, it’s high time to pay attention to our organisation’s ecological footprint – mostly calculated in short – and long-term financial effects.
In this Think Tank we will explore:
- How do we cope with ecological issues in our organisations?
- What about the associated moral issues for organisations?
- What lessons can we learn from each other?
What you can expect?
- A 50 minute free anonymous written active participation online.
- Accessible from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- Enriching discussions with an international crowd of business leaders.
- Exclusive first access to the full report.
Interested in participating in other Think Tanks? register here to receive invitations to future Think Tank sessions.